This service is available to individuals, groups, companies and businesses that have accounts with Postbank. It allows customers to access their accounts and obtain information on balances and view their statements.
REGISTRATION FOR INTERNET BANKING- DIASPORA CUSTOMERS
- Customers in the diaspora who would like to access internet banking can download and complete registration forms from Ibanking application form.
- Customers will then select their ten character internet alphanumeric user name. The first six characters shall be selected for by the customer while the last four will be the account number.
Customers are required to attach the following:
- Copy of valid passport and National Identity Card.
- A letter of referal from the Customer's Bank Manager (the letter must contain the Bank Manager's email address which will be used for customer verification).
- Address confirmation document i.e. utility bill (telephone/water/electricity) or lease agreement. The utility bill dates must not be less than 3 months old
- Scan completed forms in PDF format and send them to email@example.com
- You will then receive Internet Banking password using the email address provided.
REGISTRATION FOR INTERNET BANKING - LOCAL CUSTOMERS
For local customers, visit any Postbank branch and register for the service through:
- Completing Internet Banking registration forms
- A password will be sent to your email after successful registration
NOTE: All information relayed between the Customer and the Bank is encrypted (made unreadable) in order to ensure greater security.
To log in to ibanking click here