Bidii Salary Account
Caters for individuals receiving a monthly salary, regular wages or commission. The account not only enables the customer to receive his/her salary through PostBank but also to save.
Bidii Salary Account Benefits
- Affordable; zero opening and operating balance
- Guarantees flexibility in account transactions; able to receive your salary from whichever location you are in
- Convenient access to your funds using Postbank Visa (debit) card or Patacash Mobile service
- No monthly maintenance/ledger fee.
- Competitive tax-free interest is payable on accumulated account balances of Kshs.10,000 or above annually
- Get free notifications on your mobile for every salary credit
- Account reactivation is free
- Paying for goods and services using your ATM card at any visa merchant location is easy and at no extra cost
- Availability of multiple service point options to choose from with a wide network; namely:
- Any Postbank branch
- Mashinani agents
- PataCash mobile & Internet banking service
- Any Kenswitch or Visa branded ATMs countrywide
Account Opening Requirements
- Reference letter from employer
- Original Identification Document; Valid National ID/Passport/Service Card
- Copy of KRA PIN Certificate
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Opening balance Kshs.0/-
- 600 ATM card application fee chargeable on crediting the first salary
- Duly filled account opening & debit card application forms (SB11A & ATM1)
**NB: Salary account is NOT open to joint applicants.
Bidii Salary Account Features
- Account is open for saving besides receiving salary.
- No restrictions on minimum operating balance
- Access to funds is unlimited; no limit on frequency or amount of withdrawal
- The account is card-based; allows you to access funds at your own convenience
- A low salary processing fee per month – Kshs.180