This service is available to individuals, groups, companies and businesses that have accounts with Postbank. To register, you are requested to visit any Postbank branch.
Benefits of Internet Banking include:
- Allows you to check account balances
- Carry out funds transfer to other Postbank Accounts
- Transfers to Mobile Network Operator (MNO) wallets
- Pay bills
- Purchase Airtime
- Funds transfer to other banks via Pesa-Link (KITS) platform (Once rollout by Kenya Banks Association (KBA).
- And many more services
Registration for Internet Banking - Local Customers
- For local customers, visit any Postbank branch and register for the service.
- Then Complete Internet Banking registration forms.
- A password will be sent to your email after successful registration
NOTE: All information relayed between the Customer and the Bank is encrypted (made unreadable).