Postbank offers MoneyGram money transfer services through all 98 outlets. It provides a secure way to send and receive money to and from your loved ones worldwide – and we’ll make sure that your money gets to where it’s needed quickly.
How to Send Money
How to receive money
- Ask the person who is sending you money to give you your reference number. This will help speed up your collection.
- Visit a Postbank MoneyGram location and take some identification and reference number with you.
- Complete a receive form and show your identification. Then you will be given your money, in our local currency.
- Fast, reliable and convenient transfer of funds
- Simple to use
- Instant cash payouts.
Rates and Fees
- Enquire from the Teller the latest fees for funds transfer. The collection of money is free of charge for the receiver.
- A currency exchange rate set by MoneyGram or its agents may be applied.
- Prices subject to change to the Postbank’s hours of operation, and local regulations.