How to receive money
- Visit a Postbank branch.
- Provide the following information to the teller:
- Money Order/ PIN number
- Name of Sender
- Country and City of origin
- Amount Expected
- Test question and Answer.
- Provide proper identification, i.e. National Identification card, valid Passport, military card, refugee or alien card.
- Sign the Receipt.
- Collect your money
- Available in all Postbank branches countrywide
- Easy to use
- Has low rates
How To Send Money
- Visit any Postbank branch and request to send some money.
- Provide the required identification documents, i.e. National Identification card, valid Passport, military card, refugee or alien card.
- Provide the Beneficiary/Receiver Information
- Draft message for Beneficiary/Receiver: For example, (Money for school fees)
- Include destination Country and City where the money will be picked from.
- Advice on the payment method i.e. Cash collection or Bank deposit.
Rates and Fees
- Enquire from the Teller the latest fees for funds transfer. The collection of money is free of charge for the receiver.
- A currency exchange rate set by Ria or its agents may be applied.
- Prices subject to change to the Postbank’s hours of operation, and local regulations.