Save As You Earn Account
Save As You Earn Account today and build your tomorrow.The SAYE account is a simple savings plan that gives you an opportunity to save money for that aspiration or need in the future and is designed for people who aspire for their future goals.
Mode of Contribution
- Employed/salaried customers: check-off system or standing order.
- Self-employed customers: Cash/Cheque deposit at any branch.
- Both employed and self-employed can deposit into SAYE account via M-pesa using Postbank Pay bill No. 200999.
Types of accounts:-
- Personal account; for an individual.
- Joint account; for 2 or 3 people.
- Group account; for 4 or more people.
- Trust account; for a company or legally constituted body.
- Children account; for a child below 18 years of age.
- Original and copy of national ID or passport.
- Duly completed SAYE application form.
- Minimum monthly contribution of 500/=