Save As You Earn Account
- No ledger/maintenance fee.
- Tax free interest.
- Several contract periods to choose from.
- Flexibility to operate more than one contract simultaneously.
- Rolling over of mature contracts.
- Easy monthly payments.
- Available to employed and self-employed individuals.
- Allows for premature payments for emergencies.
Types of accounts
- Personal account; for an individual.
- Joint account; for 2 or 3 people.
- Group account; for 4 or more people.
- Trust account; for a company or legally constituted body.
- Children account; for a child below 18 years of age.
Mode of Contribution
- Employed/salaried customers: check-off system or standing order.
- Self-employed customers: Cash/Cheque deposit at any branch.
- Both employed and self-employed can deposit into SAYE account via M-pesa using Postbank Pay bill No. 200999.
- Original and copy of national ID or passport.
- Duly completed SAYE application form.
- Minimum monthly contribution of 500/=