Postbank is an agent of Western Union money transfer services in Kenya. Western Union instant money transfer service allows customers to instantly transfer cash electronically to another individual or company.
- Speed: The Fastest way to Send Money Worldwide Money in Minutes around the World. The Money is available for collection minutes after it is sent. Western Union and Postbank uses advanced technology and unique worldwide computer network.
- Reliability: Western Union has offered money transfer for more than 150 years. Each transfer can be tracked using the money transfer control number (MTCN) so that your money is available to be paid out quickly to your receiver. Transaction protected and assured to the right Payee.
- Trust: Millions of customers around the World Brand Awareness and Word of Mouth.
- Convenience: More than locations 510,000 locations in more than 200 countries/territories worldwide that allows individuals and business customers to transfer money or make payments (in more than 120 currencies) electronically. Anywhere! Anytime.
How To Receive Money
- Visit an Postbank or Postbank agent Location
- Visit Postbank website for the list of Postbank branches for more information and phone numbers.
- Provide the following information to the a Front Line Associate (FLA) at any
- Postbank/sub agent location
- Sender’s name
- Where money was sent from
- Test question and answer
- Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
- Present a valid National ID, Passport or Alien Card the FLA
- Before receiving the Money
- The FLA will check your ID
- Sign the receipt
- Collect your money
How To Send Money
- Visit any Postbank/Sub agent Location
- Provide the FLA with the following information
- Name of person you’re sending money to
- Amount (Maximum principal send amount is 10,000 US dollars)
- City and country where money will be picked up
- Present a valid National ID, Passport or Alien Card the FLA.
- Payment including feesCollect Receipt
- Save your receipt with the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
- Some countries require the Receiver to provide the MTCN from your receipt to pick up the money.
- Receiver picks up money.
- Provide the information on the transaction to the receiver.
- The service is available at 257 outlets; 99 outlets fully owned by Postbank and 158 sub-agent locations.