Postbank is an agent of Western Union money transfer services in Kenya. Western Union instant money transfer service allows customers to instantly transfer cash electronically to another individual or company.
How To Receive Money
- Visit any Postbank or Postbank agent Location. Check Postbank website for the list of Postbank branches for more information.
- Provide the following information to the Teller at any Postbank/sub agent location :
- Sender’s name
- Where money was sent from
- MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number)
- Present a valid National ID, Passport or Alien Card to the Teller
How To Send Money
*You are advised to provide the information on the transaction to the receiver.
- Speed: The Fastest way to Send Money Worldwide.
- Reliability: Reliable funds transfer with guaranteed security.
- Trust: Trusted by millions of customers around the World.
- Convenience: Send or receive funds at any Postbank Branch near you.
Rates and Fees
- Check with the Teller for the latest fees for funds transfer. The collection of money is free of charge for the receiver.
- A currency exchange rate set by Western Union or its agents may be applied.
- Prices subject to change to the Postbank’s hours of operation, and local regulations.